Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Zoo is the Best!

We love going to the Philadelphia Zoo. We are so lucky to have some place like this in our city. Its super pricey if you don't have the membership, so I suggest the investment. We have the deluxe family membership that includes the whole family, 2 guests and free admission to all the "extra" rides like the ponies, carousel, swan boats...

This May we have decided to try the Zoo playgroup. I have to say its one of those hidden gems I just recently found out about. My son is three and loved his first class. The second one he did not want to join in. I think he was having a bad day and this class if a "no mama" zone. They have different groups for different ages and the curriculum is amazing. The kids get to do art projects, take a zoofari, read stories and meet animals. All this in a 2 hour span! I am hoping that class #3 goes well. The are doing registration for summer camps now so I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog